Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A bunch of offers!

So after showing the house for a week I have:
$1000 over asking price, but cover $4000 of closing costs
$6000 over asking price, but cover $5000 of closing costs
At least 1 other incoming purchase offer
Or to rent it out for $1200/mth + utilities (+300 cashflow, plus or minus)

The first is less than I want, obviously. The second is very nice but I'm worried the house might not appraise that high. Renting it has all the concerns of my previous posts.

Ironically, while it is probably better to have lots of 'good' options like I do here, it seems like it's easier to deal with having no choice -- or even deciding among bad options!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Nice to have offers!

Sidepoint - it is hard to read your blog with all of the ads cluttering up the "above the fold" area.